Aluminum Barrier Foil Rolls, Tubing and Sheets.
3D Barrier Bags Inc has the capabilities to convert their barrier foil laminates into lay flat or gusseted tubing which is extremely useful to those in the Form, Fill, Seal (FFS) industry.
Aluminum barrier foil maintains residual moisture and oxygen levels within tolerance, as well as preventing the transfer of odor in or out and protects your product against temperature extremes.
Lay Flat Tubing is a flexible, continuous roll of aluminum barrier foil sleeving that is open at one end and rolled up at the other, enabling you to load the roll onto you FFS Machine for production.
Gusseted Tubing has a pleat on each side that allows it to accommodate large or bulky items. The expanding capabilities of the design allow different sized items to be packaged within the same roll of material.
We can also format our barrier foil materials into lay flat sheets or blankets also known as shrouds (large sheets) as well as supply our barrier foil in various roll sizes.
- Food contact approved aluminum barrier laminates to FDA standards.
- Military Specification (QPD Listed, Class 1 MIL-PRF-131K) barrier laminates available.
- Static Dissipative Laminates.
- Provides outer packaging cleanliness and allows for standard disposal.
- Reduces the need for expensive modified atmosphere warehousing.
- No limitations on the size or shape of our packaging formats.
- Industry leading, lead times.