Gaylord Box Liners
Gaylord Box liners are an industrial strength barrier, designed from aluminium barrier foil to fit the inner dimensions of the corrugated outer, offering complete climatic protection to any atmospherically sensitive product.
The term Gaylord Box has evolved over the years from being just one form of corrugated box to be a term that encompasses a range of bulk-sized box products today. Gaylord boxes offer a number of benefits to manufacturers and consumers but only offer climatic protection when combined with one of our liners.
An aluminum foil liner will maintain residual moisture and oxygen levels within tolerance, protect against temperature extremes, prevent the transfer of odors and shelter the product from U.V. Light.
Our custom box liners are manufactured to fit any sized Gaylord and can be formed open-top or with filling spouts to facilitate closed-system filling and a reduction in sealing time.
- Food contact approved aluminum barrier laminates to FDA standards.
- Military Specification (QPD Listed, Class 1 MIL-PRF-131K) barrier laminates available
- Static Dissipative Laminates.
- Provides outer packaging cleanliness and allows for standard disposal.
- Reduces the need for expensive modified atmosphere warehousing.
- No limitations on the size or shape of our packaging formats.
- Industry leading, lead times.