Aluminum Barrier Foil Flat Bags
Our large flat bags are a suitable solution for the prevention of corrosion and preservation of metal applications where a 3-D Barrier Foil Bag or Carton Liner is not required.
Large Flat bags are customized to suit your individual requirements and are available in a wide range of barrier material including our QPD Listed, Class 1 MIL-PRF-131K laminates which are applicable for MIL-DTL-117 barrier foil specifications Type 1, Class E and Style 1.
These flat bags are the ideal choice for any company looking to eliminate traditional methods used in terms of the preservation of metal parts – they can help you reduce those costs that are associated with removing preservatives from metal parts.
On April 30, 2001 the military packaging authorities replaced the long-standing military barrier bag spec – MIL-B-117 – with a new spec – MIL-DTL-117. If you have a government MIL-DTL-117 specification for your shipping requirements, we will help you to determine what bag you need.
- Military Specification (QPD Listed, Class 1 MIL-PRF-131K) barrier laminates available.
- Static Dissipative Laminates.
- Provides outer packaging cleanliness and allows for standard disposal.
- Reduces the need for expensive modified atmosphere warehousing.
- No limitations on the size or shape of our packaging formats.
- Industry-leading, lead times.