Mil-Spec Continuous Tubing
3D Barrier Bags Inc. is able to convert all of its barrier foil laminates, including their Military Specification (QPD Listed, Class 1 MIL-PRF-131K) laminates into continuous tubing.
Continuous tubing or roll of tubing is a long bag with two open ends, allowing you to cut the bags to any length required when you need it. This solution is particularly effective when packaging many different items in a range of sizes.
As well as continuous tubing, where a 3-D Barrier Bag is not appropriate we are also able to supply lay flat sheets or blankets also known as shrouds (large sheets) and Rolls in a range of dimensions in length and width and laminates, with no minimum order quantity.
- Military Specification (QPD Listed, Class 1 MIL-PRF-131K) barrier laminates available.
- Static Dissipative Laminates available.
- Reduces the need for expensive modified atmosphere warehousing.
- No limitations on the size or shape of our packaging formats.
- Industry-leading, lead times.
- No minimum order quantities.
- Commercial non-mil-spec laminates available including FDA approved laminates.
- Large stock inventory.