Customized Electronic Packaging manufactured from aluminum barrier foil protects and preserves electronics from moisture and other atmospheric damage in a cost-effective, efficient way during storage and transport.
Aluminum barrier foils low water vapor transmission rate protects products from moisture, oxygen ingress, U.V. rays, grease and many other corrosion-causing elements. We also have ESD-shielding laminate available which safeguards electronic components from electrostatic discharge.
We are capable of manufacturing aluminum barrier packaging that will cover an entire machine, right down to the motherboards.
Our experienced team will work with you to formalize the best packaging solution for your electronics whether it be a 3-dimensional barrier bag, carton/box liner or flat bag we will help you define the most cost-effective, efficient solution for your project.
• Military Specification (QPD Listed, Class 1 MIL-PRF-131K) barrier laminates available.
• Static Dissipative Laminates.
• Reduced desiccant requirement.
• No limitations on the size or shape of our packaging formats.
• Industry leading, lead times.
• Provides outer packaging cleanliness and allows for standard disposal.
• No minimum order requirement.
• Reduces the need for expensive modified atmosphere warehousing.